Nekomimi – 20 Kawaii Sunny and Rainy Umbrellas
Show your cool style with this extreme Loli Umbrella! it’s the perfect solution for rainy and windy days. In any case this Loli model is a great item to help you stand out from the crowd.
Nekomimi literally means cat ears in Japanese, but it is also used as a slang term for cat girl. Cat girls are also refereed to as neko musume (cat daughters), nekojin (cat people), and plain old neko (cat). Nekomimi are humans with cat ears, a cat tail, or a feline personality. Someone wearing fake cat parts or a whole costume can be considered a cat girl too. Since cat ears are not gender specific, in the rare instance there is a cat boy, he can also be called a
Loli is a fictional girl who looks young despite whatever age they are. Loli is used as a term for fictional characters and is rarely used to describe actual people. The term therefore will only be considered useful in a fictional sense as that is it’s proper and most common use.
- Made from 100% polyester pongee waterproof fabric
- Image imprinted using heat sublimation technique to prevent discoloring
- 8 ribs made from strong fiber for extra support
- Each rib consists of 3-section aluminium for flexibility and strength
- Gripped plastic handle for firm hold.
- If you want to customize your image, please contact us to determine whether the image is clear enough.